Finlandia prefab Saunas are complete, freestanding, self-contained rooms engineered with fast and effortless installation in mind. They can be put anywhere you have an open space. The space needs to be a little larger than the actual Sauna room size. You must provide a waterproof floor (concrete, tile, or vinyl). FPFs contain all interior and exterior parts. Our prefabs can be installed by the homeowner over any hard-surfaced waterproof floor.
Finlandia has an exclusive locking system inside each of our panels which makes their prefab the fastest to install, the strongest, and the most custom looking Sauna on the market. Average panel width is 24″ so wall sections can be easily brought through the house. The area where the Sauna is to be installed needs a minimum ceiling height of 87″, or if the Sauna room is 8’x 8′ or larger the minimum ceiling height is 89″. Wall sections go together without any screws, splices, or bolts. Electrical hookup is made easy because there is electrical conduit sealed within the walls, and the optional wall control is pre-mounted. Electrical power enters at the top of the Sauna room standard.
Our FPF units are shipped in pre-framed, insulated, and paneled sections, and include:
- All pre-built/insulated wall and ceiling panels. 1″x 4″ clear Western Red Cedar is the standard interior-Mahogany plywood is the standard exterior (cedar exterior is optional).
- Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing made in matching wood
- Prehung clear glass 24″ wide door with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination
- Trim for exterior
- Assembled headrest(s) for upper bench(es)
- Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (exterior wall controls are an option) or Club model heater with F-2T wall control for larger size rooms
- Stones–50 to 150 lbs. (depending on room size)
- Wooden heater guard
- Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of room. Prefab Sauna does not come with a solid surfaced floor. Sauna needs to be assembled on a level concrete, tile, or vinyl floor.
- P5511 Wall light, Light Switch (if exterior control is not ordered), V10 Metal Vents (V5 Cedar Vents are optional), Screws, DVD Instructions, and Sauna
- Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign.